Our world-class engineering team has an average of 20 years of experience from various industry sectors such as Semiconductors, Energy Storage, Medical Devices, Aerospace, Automotive, Factory Automation, Consumer Electronics, and Metrology Instrumentation. Our clients not only benefit from the skills and experience of our engineers but also from our highly qualified personnel in project management, supply chain, sales & service, and operations.
You can be assured that every project we execute for you will be staffed with a dedicated project team and led by one of our project managers with a minimum of 10 years of industry experience.
We design and build systems with high performance and reliability through the integration of proprietary custom software, machine vision with state-of-the-art lighting, advanced robotics, precision motion control, rapid material handling, and much more.
Our entire company goes to work for you when you partner with us.
We bring more than 45 years of precision engineering experience to help solve the most difficult manufacturing and quality challenge.
We develop, design, build and support engineered-to-order automation systems, specializing in high speed complex inspections to enhance product quality. Partner with DWFritz to minimize cycle times, improve product quality and maximize manufacturing throughput with non-contact solutions.With locations in the U.S. and China, we provide exceptional global support.
Some of our technical expertise includes:
- Custom controls software 2D and 3D vision multi-sensor integration
- Integration of Polyworks for 3D data analysis
- Defect detection using deep learning
- Custom high intensity multi-spectral strobed lighting
- Rapid data acquisition and processing
- Motion control (PC and PLC-based architecture)
- Customizable GUI development including SPC charts
- Design for micron level accuracy and repeatability Kinematic fixturing / flexure mechanisms
- Force feedback control
- Small part material handling
- Fluid handling / Precision dispensing
- Clean room equipment design
- Regulatory compliance (e.g. CE, FDA, UL etc.)
- Custom and commercially available sensor integration
- Full factory controls architecture design and integration
Research and Development
To enable our cutting-edge designs, our facility houses a state-of-the-art engineering lab. Our thorough research helps us to consistently innovate and design compelling platform solutions for you.
- Rapid Proof of Principle (PoP) Development
- Component qualification and calibration
- Advanced machine vision lighting design and testing
- 2D and 3D inspection of customer parts
- Machine vision camera and 3D sensor testing and application development
- Fast prototyping using 3D printers
- Software development Defect detection using deep learning
- Advanced high-speed metrology product and platform development
We have established relationships with the world’s leading automation suppliers and work closely with their engineering and development teams to validate and test advanced high-speed equipment. This close collaboration has led to several products being customized for our unique and challenging applications.