At DWFritz, our success has always been the result of the life experiences, unique capabilities, talents, and individual perspectives of our staff. This diversity promotes creativity, mutual respect, and individual growth—all of which are central to our Core Values. To continue to inspire collaboration, innovation, and to bring the best solutions to our clients, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our core values form the fabric of our company and we foster a culture of people who thrive on these values. Our core values help us build long-term client relationships, work together collaboratively, and develop our own talents.
Ready To Get Started?
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Savings Accounts Available
- Life Insurance
- Exceptional 401K Offering: Safe Harbor + Company Match
- PTO Starts at 15 Days and Accrual Increases with Tenure
- Paid Volunteer Day
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Company-wide Bonus Program Paid Out Biannually
- Special Interest Employee Groups
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- R&D Engineering Lab
- Hybrid Remote and/or Flexible Work Schedule
- Onsite Gym with Lockers & Showers
- Adjustable Height Desks
- RISE Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Daily Oatmeal & Coffee Bar
- Community Garden
- Monthly Social Employee Engagement Events
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
DWFritz employees are encouraged to “Find a Better Way”—a core value that makes us an industry leader and promotes our continued growth. Our state-of-the-art R&D lab provides employees the opportunity to experiment with the latest automation and inspection technologies, and then submit ideas for new businesses and products through our incubator program.
Our leaders are authentic in their desire to see employees flourish, which drives their focus on long-term and sustainable growth strategies. They empower their teams to share ideas and encourage creativity. A diverse group of highly experienced people, our leaders set excellent examples by practicing our core values and recognizing staff that exemplify these values.
Current Job Openings
DWFritz is committed to welcoming and celebrating diversity and inclusion, as well as promoting gender equality. DWFritz encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
If you need assistance or accommodation applying to our current job openings, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DWFritz is committed to respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, and retain information or data that you provide to our Recruitment and Human Resources team.