OEM Mechanical Technicians (temporary)
Significant business growth has given us an immediate need for experienced OEM Mechanical Machine Builders/Technicians. The current workload demand is temporary, but there will be opportunities in the future for additional work. This is a great chance to establish yourself for longer term opportunities.
The successful Mechanical Technicians will have the following skills:
- Experience in prototype and low quantity production mechanical assembly environments
- Experience working closely with design engineers during the machine build process
- Experience working in unison with controls and electrical technicians on complex systems
- Reading and understanding mechanical detail and assembly drawings and bills of material, and experience redlining drawings and BOM's
- Strong mechanical assembly to print, including proper fits and alignments of precision components
- Assembly of pneumatic components per pneumatic diagrams and schematics
- Close attention to detail and understanding of good workmanship practices in the assembly of high-value equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Machinist experience (CNC, prototype and manual) is a plus
- Soldering and basic electrical experience is a plus
- 3D CAD experience is a plus
In addition, you must have the hand tools needed to support precision machine assembly.
This is a daytime position. The physical requirements of this position include sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.