OEM Electrical/Controls Technicians (Temporary)
Significant business growth has given us an immediate need for experienced OEM Electrical/Controls Machine Builders/Technicians. The current workload demand is temporary, but successful applicants will be positioned for future job openings. This is a great chance to establish yourself for longer term opportunities as we continue to grow.
The successful Electrical/Controls Technicians will have the following skills:
Successful candidates will have strong skills in:
- Basic panel layout and assembly
- Electrical subassemblies and cables
- Custom robotic system wiring
- Electrical assembly to schematics
In addition, we require:
- Close attention to detail
- Neatness and efficiency
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work independently for significant periods of time, but know when to ask questions
- Hand tools to support precision machine assembly.
This is a daytime position.