Why work for DWFritz?
Innovative. Creative. Collaborative. These are a few of the characteristics that describe the people who work for us. We have built a culture focused on our five Core Values:
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Find a better way
- Collaborate and share the credit
- Deliver machines we can be proud of
- Wow the client
We want employees who embrace these values. We’re looking for people who thrive on challenge. People who aren’t content with mediocrity. People who share the goal of creating brilliant solutions for our clients. Sound like you?
We offer an excellent and comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental, profit sharing, 401(k), and flexible schedules.
- Senior Controls Software Engineer
- Controls Software Engineer (temporary)
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or mail to 27200 SW Parkway Avenue, Wilsonville, OR 97070. No phone calls please.
DWFritz Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.