Why Work for DWFritz?
Innovative. Creative. Collaborative. These are a few of the characteristics that describe the people who work for us. We are now hiring people with these traits. We have built a culture focused on our five Core Values:
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Find a better way
- Collaborate and share the credit
- Deliver machines we can be proud of
- Wow the client
We want employees who embrace these values. We’re looking for people who thrive on challenge. People who aren’t content with mediocrity. People who share the goal of creating brilliant solutions for our clients. Sound like you?
DWFritz offers an excellent and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision, profit sharing, generous 401(k), life and disability insurance, and flexible schedules. We have a state-of-the-art facility that includes a fitness center and recreation room, and even daily oatmeal!
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Controls Software Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Automation Applications Technician (2)
- Director of Engineering
- Business Segment Director
- CAD Drafter / Detailer (contract)
DWFritz Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.